Boys.Girl

We need to share Taiwan with our friends :)

Hong Kong !


SengkangBabies are grateful for your support !

2015 CNY cookies for sale

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dads For Life Contest - vote for me



DadsForLife is organising a contest for Daddies to express their muses online. Read --> http://contest.dadsforlife.sg/Entries/71

Daddy Andy's blabber ...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Everybody says kids learn everything from their parents.
I disagree.

Parents got plenty to learn from their kids too, such as :
- life need not be complicated
- we can do with less worries
- no harm being more cheerful
- we should think positively
- and we shall be contented (知足常乐 )!

Without my kids, I could never appreciate the simple joy of a playground, garden or even a pool. Watch, as our kids scream in excitement at every butterfly, worms or even a simple raindrop.

Kids open our eyes, and broaden Daddy’s horizon :
- I am humbled by their thirst for knowledge.
- Their curiosity never cease to amaze us.
- Their memory? Well, let us remember not to swear in front of them, they never Forget!
- Innocence, how can we get angry when they smile like an angel?

Everyone of my kid is a blessing.

Daddy cannot imagine living a life without them.
When they call me Daddy (爸爸), I am the happiest man.

Thank you my children, you have enriched Daddy and Mummy :)

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Now, if you find my story interesting, vote for me :)
1. Simply go to this website --> http://contest.dadsforlife.sg/Entries/71
2. You need to login with your facebook account, and "like" DadsForLife.

thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...