Boys.Girl

We need to share Taiwan with our friends :)

Hong Kong !


SengkangBabies are grateful for your support !

2015 CNY cookies for sale

Monday, September 13, 2010

Be yourself, be Happy, let there be no Regrets !

At certain stages of our life, we are accountable to our parents, spouses, children, employers, or employees. Sometimes, we might be trying to fit into someone's Expectation, when we perform our multiple "roles" in life.

Do we really enjoy what we are doing, or are we are trying to please someone?
Are we True to ourselves?

Daddy came across a sobering article from Bronnie.
She has worked as a palliative care giver before, and constantly encounters patients who are walking their last stages.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Five common "Regrets" alway appear from the patients :

1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

2. I wish I didn't work so hard.

3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Why is Daddy blogging about "death and regrets" today?
There is nothing morbid about death, but it is sad to pass-on with regrets :(

For the full article, please refer to Bronnie's link here -->
http://www.inspirationandchai.com/Regrets-of-the-Dying.html

Daddy is inspired and touched.
We should not wait until tomorrow, to accomplish what we can do today!
Let there be no Regrets, in the end.


Credits :
** Thank you Bronnie, for allowing me to repost her inspirational article on our blog.
For other inspirations -->
http://www.inspirationandchai.com/archives.html

** baretree pic taken from http://www.edupics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...